Continuous or curious? How to deliver fast yet compliant software at scale
25 November 2021, 3:00pm-4:30pm BST
Elite performing software delivery encourages DevOps and Engineering teams to fail fast, deploy frequently while managing workload carefully and preventing teams from burnout. Even that is not enough. The financial service sector needs to master the software delivery challenges under the conditions of highly regulated industries.
Join Harness and Container Solutions for an exclusive virtual roundtable for DevOps and Engineering leaders. Discuss and debate how to drive best practices in software delivery acceleration with your peers and benefit from effective solutions used by Jose Meyer, Director of Engineering at the pioneering open bank Raisin.
- Discover innovative solutions to your challenges with software delivery
- Explore ways to encourage the right team dynamics for faster deployment
- Uncover how to ensure regulatory compliance is met with better governance
- Discuss ways to unblock the bottlenecks in your software delivery processes
- Learn how to enable your DevOps, Engineering, and Security teams to shift left
The discussion will be facilitated by Ian Miell, Senior Cloud Native Consultant at Container Solutions. Ian has two decades' experience designing, building, and maintaining some of the busiest software systems in the financial service sector including experience at Barclays and State Street.