Corey Wagehoft is an Architect at Relativity. Before joining Relativity, Corey automated configuration and infrastructure management across teams, products, and environments. Today, he leverages his expertise as a DevOps practitioner to deliver value across teams and changing business needs.
Hero’s Current Activity
The Journey to Mastering Continuous Delivery:
- Led the transformation toward container workloads. Corey defined common standards, processes, and workflows for engineering teams to simplify their builds, testing, and deployment of applications.
- This process was managed primarily through Helm charts. Corey and the team found early on that onboarding more application services would not scale to meet the business goals and requirements (FedRAMP, reducing/minimizing engineering burden).
- Help CI/CD processes reach more mature stages where he can leverage the right tools and processes to enable faster delivery and testing.
- Engineering teams don’t have to create an entirely new process for ISO27001, SOC2, or FedRAMP compliance.
- With Harness, Corey’s teams deliver software faster, setting them on a pace to eventually deliver multiple times a day.
- Harness creates cohesion between deployment pipelines across development teams delivery teams to stay on the same page. Teams have started to collaborate on different pipelines and share tips and tricks with each other.
- Secrets management is a big deal at Relativity. Harness was able to integrate with Azure KeyVault allowing teams to utilize their current infrastructure set up.
Understand how your workloads are operating. Future challenges organizations may encounter will be around.
“Don’t be afraid to make mistakes while trying new DevOps principles.”
“The communication method to the Harness delegate is a better way for us to manage security requirements.”
An educator turned software development engineer, David Sudia is a Senior DevOps Engineer at GoSpotCheck…
Glenn Turner Jr.
Glenn Turner Jr. is a Senior Software Engineer at Discover Financial Services. He delivers software and creates best practices for continuous delivery.
About the Heroes Program
To celebrate the leaders, the visionaries, and the contributors, The Heroes of CD program shares the accomplishments of industry professionals…